|Special Note for our Customers Outside the USA ONLY.
Our "Home" Currency = US Dollar$.
Prices on our site are clickable. All other currencies displayed are for informational purposes only. You may be charged a slightly different amount due to fluctuating currency rates.
Shipping & International Payment Policies:
All items have FREE SHIPPING and handling via first class mail. We recommend that you select USPS delivery confirmation service for just $1.50. By selecting this service we will also do our absolute best to dispatch your order the same day, if it arrives by 1PM PST. (does not apply to unverified paypal senders/addresses nor would it apply to an address that cannot be confirmed on this page, http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp).
Finally we highly recommend choosing package insurance for a small fee, selectable on the shipping checkout page. This will save lost or smashed in the mail hassles. On occasion, 1st class mail gets misdirected. Although the average delivery time is 1-7 days, we have to allow up to 21 days before it can be considered lost in the mail, at which time we will reship your order only to the exact same address, with extra delivery confirmation services free of any charges,*IF* you have NOT removed the monies from our account by prematurely contesting the transaction with your payment provider. Paypal allows up to 45 days to contest a transaction and credit card companies allow at least 60 days so there is plenty of time to go that route if you are still not satisfied. We expect you to understand that we will not be motivated to ship an allegedly lost order twice when we have no payment to show for it.
WORLD:• YES! We accept international orders!
• Like any US shopping cart that also accepts int'l orders, our shopping cart does NOT require a US state once you have selected your country, 1st!, however you may need to re-enter your city name in the blank state field. Don't worry the duplicate info will get stripped out when we print your address.
• NO! We cannot declare to customs enforcement that your order is a "gift". Nor can we reduce the declared value. Please do not ask! This will stop your order. However, to stay below your country's tariff threshold, you may be able to split your larger order in to smaller orders if it consists of 2 or more items. Limit one per day. Any tariffs incurred are between you and your country's import customs agency. We have no involvement and cannot quote you tariff costs.
International 1st class Mail:
In January 2013 the US post office massively increased international shipping rates for all rate classes. We do not intentionally add any markup for any shipping service. We only pass along their fees. If we find a safe way to ship your item at a lower cost in the rate class you chose then we will refund the difference.
• Small belt orders under one ounce and not too thick generally have FREE SHIPPING via International first class letter mail (has NO tracking) which ships from the USA via the United States Post Office.
• Orders up to $75 for belts, needles and other items over about one ounce generally have shipping rates starting at about $6.00 worldwide via International first class mail (has NO tracking) which ships from the USA via the United States Post Office.
• International untrackable 1st class mail usually takes from 6 days to 6 weeks to arrive overseas. Depending on a variety of factors, all of which are beyond our control. Please exercise patience before emailing us for a status update.
Generally when they do, the last visible scan will show the package leaving the USA from the west coast international export facility which will show a scan at Los Angeles, California. The package will then "go dark" until it reaches your door. Again, up to six weeks.
If your package doesn't show up in a timely manner you will want to contact your local post before contacting us. They often hold international packages for customs fees.
Int'l Priority Mail:
• Orders up to $100 qualify for International Priority Mail. (usps.com) If you are buying a larger item, don't choose "size limited envelope" to save a few dollars. This will stop your order progress until we obtain your permission to purchase the correct amount of postage. GPM should automatically display as a selectable option on the shipping checkout page if available to your country).
Int'l Express Mail:
• Orders over $100 require International Express Mail (usps.com) because it is currently the only international door to door trackable shipping choice we have. You can also choose Fedex for a much higher price however Express Mail hitches a ride on Fedex planes to most countries. A specific shipping quote to your country can be found by starting the checkout process. Once you have your address/country info in the shopping cart then it will show you the exact shipping amount before you enter any credit card info.
We speak English & nos falamos Portugues!