RPSX-20 Type Stylus for ADC PSX-20 Cartridge.
|The 116-DEM needle is the exact OEM genuine ADC needle for this ADC cartridge:→|
ADC PSX-20 Cartridge
|The 116-DEM needle is the exact OEM genuine ADC needle for this ADC stylus:→ |
ADC RPSX-20 Needle
|Our 116-DEM is also specifically correct for this ADC cartridge: →||ADC SER-II, SER-11, SER II, SER 11 Cartridge|
|The 116-DEM is considered the best "cost VS. performance" needle for these cartridges:→||PSX-A|
PSX-5E (elliptical, good)
PSX-10 (conical, entry level)
PSX-20 (elliptical, better)
PSX-30 (elliptical, a lot better)
PSX-40 (elliptical, top of the line)
SER-I, SER-1, SER I, SER 1
SER-II, SER-11, SER II, SER 11
SER-III, SER-111, SER III, SER 111
ADC SER-IV, SER-1V, SER IV, SER 1V
- 16 or 33 or 45rpm
- Mono or Stereo ready
- NOT for 78RPM
- "DEX" = 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical diamond tip replacement needle.
- 1.0 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
- Elliptical needles have more efficient contact with surface of the record than a conical tip.
- Original needle color reference=RED
- Found in Pmount cartridges, so usually found in linear tracking turntables.
- 1.25 grams is the factory present tracking pressure for linear tracking turntables.