Genuine N.O.S. ADC RSZ Stylus for ADC ZLM Cartridge
This stylus is made in USA top of the line QUAD CHANNEL.
• For use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds.
• NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• Not bonded, Not man-made diamond.
• Stored under ideal conditions - bearing is senior tech certified tested/passed.
• Don't pay $250 to $400 elsewhere on the internet (Oct.2012) for this exact same NOS RSZ stylus.
• "DEQ" =Diamond 'ALIPTIC' tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• .5 - 1.25 grams tracking pressure.
• Original needle color is usually: BLACK
Replaces: ADC RSZ (not rzs)
Used in: ZLM cartridge by ADC
NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with ADC cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was more likely selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.