.:Shipping Jico Brand Aftermarket copy for Audio Technica AT12S:.
Found in or replaces:
• AT112SPM AT112SX AT1200S AT1200SA AT12S AT12SSA AT12SAPQ AT2012S AT2500SX AT26S AT29SX AT312S AT3312S AT3500S AT4030LC AT52W2 AT700SX AT75SA AT912SA ATG12SA ATX1201S CS112SII DR475LC LABXIIS LM102S MK12SII PB12S SERIESVI TM6 TP112SA TR440SX TR461SX VS240LC XLS-60I XLS60I AT12S AT12Sa APN-4 APN4
• AUDIO TECHNICA CARTRIDGES AT-112SPM AT112SPM AT-112SX AT112SX AT-1200S AT1200S AT-1200SA AT1200SA AT-12S AT12S AT-12SSA AT12SSA AT-12SAPQ WARNING: Our ©opyrighted cross reference data contains proprietary, embedded data patterns. Do not steal the hard work of Turntable Needles.com AT12SAPQ AT-2012S AT2012S AT-2500SX AT2500SX AT-26S AT26S AT-29SX AT29SX AT-312S AT312S AT-3312S AT3312S AT-3500S AT3500S AT-4030LC AT4030LC AT-52W2 AT52W2 AT-700SX AT700SX AT-75SA AT75SA AT-912SA AT912SA AT-G12SA ATG12SA AT-X1201S ATX1201S CS112SII DR475LC LABXIIS LM102S MK12SII PB12S SERIESVI TM6 TP112SA TR440SX TR461SX VS240LC XLS-601 XLS601 PB12S
• AUDIO TECHNICA NEEDLES ATN-12SA ATN12SA ATN-12S ATN12S ATS-12S ATS12S (when the part # suffix is "s"=Shibata)
• HITACHI MODELS 125 125R
• JVC NEEDLES 4DT-35X 4DT35X
• KENWOOD CARTRIDGES V-40 V40 V-42 V42
• KENWOOD NEEDLES N-40 N40 N-40A N40A N-42 N42
• SANSUI CARTRIDGES SV-40X SN-40X
• SONY NEEDLES ND-130G ND130G
• "DQX"=Diamond "Quad channel" Shibata tip replacement needle.
• 1.0 - 2.0 grams tracking pressure.
• stereo and mono ready - quadraphonic system not required to enjoy the near perfect sound reproduction that shibata tipped needles offer.
• Shibata needles have maximum contact with surface of the record, better than conical, elliptical and hyperelliptical tips.
• For any type of quadraphonic (4-channel) record playback,
be it of the discrete (CD-4) or matrix (SQ) variety, in addition to
this quality shibata stylus, the following components of a complete quad
system must all be present and in working order:
- A Cartridge sold originally as being capable of 4-channel playback.
Record originally pressed with decodable information for channels 3 and
4 that is still in good condition. A record that is too worn will lose
it's ability to provide the high carrier frequency needed for the amp to
decode the rear channels even though you may still be able to hear the
two primary left and right channels just fine. The record jacket will
clearly advertise (brag) about this capability if it is present.
receiver or amplifier with the needed circuitry which is still
functional. Capacitors and edge-connector connections often fail in
these circuits leaving them no longer capable of decoding the rear
channels 3 and 4.
- and of course 4
speakers hooked up correctly and situated in the 4 corners of a standard listening room.
• Original needle color is usually: Bone White