This is a great Pickering Pmount cartridge which includes a universal 1/2 mount adaptor kit. It will work on almost all modern turntables made since about the mid 1970's.
This is a complete solution kit designed for upgrade of Pmount tonearms and even 1/2" standard mount arms.
• Genuine Pickering TLE Cartridge with Genuine DLE Needle
• Pmount to 1/2" mount adaptor (looks like this) $7.50 value
• Headshell wiring kit $4.50 value
• Screw kit for 1/2" mount adaptor $1.25 value
TLE Cartridge Specs:
Frequency Response: 10-20 kHz
Channel Separation: 28 dB
Tracking Force: .75 - 1.5 grams
Output Voltage: 4.4 mV
"DLE" =Diamond Elliptical tip needle. tip: .4x 0.7 mil Elliptical
1 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
Made in USA
Impedance: 400 mH
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with Pickering cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was more likely selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• Suitable direct replacement for these Pickering Cartridges XL-10 XL-5 XP-C
• Suitable replacement for any Pmount cartridge.