Ordering this part will net you an aftermarket non-Shure "NCD-HE" from our trusted source in Japan. It is a true hyperelliptical tip. The manufacturer has been in continuous business making needles for over 50 years. So, you can be confident, as we are, that this will do your prized Shure cartridge justice.
• "DHE" = Diamond HyperElliptical tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• .75 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
• Replaces: SHURE NCD-HE Designer Series sold under many names.
• Used In: HE Label "Designer Series"
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with SHURE cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was also likely to have been selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the SHURE cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• EVG NEEDLES PM3177DE
• SHURE NEEDLES NDC-HE NDCHE
• SHURE CARTRIDGES 2025 A150 CD-1 CD1 D300 DC-CART-HE DCCARTHE SH SDS3 ZX7