Stylus for FF 15XE MkII cartridgeThe lastest production from Ortofon of this needle is black plastic, not yellow.
• Replaces: D5E NF15XE MARKII
• Used In: VMS5EMKII FF15XEMKII
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with Ortofon cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was more likely selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• ORTOFON CARTRIDGES VMS5EMKII VMS5EMK11
ORTOFON NEEDLES NF-15XEMKII NF15XEMKII
• DUAL NEEDLES DN-363 DN363
F 15 EO
• "DEL" =Diamond 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical tip needle
• for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds.
• NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• 1.5 - 3 grams tracking pressure.
• Original needle color is usually: YELLOW or BLACK
• Currently shipping WHITE
|Cartridge Technical data - Reference only.|
|Frequency range||20-20.000 Hz|
|Frequency response||20-18.000 Hz + 2 / - 3 dB|
|Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force *)||60 Âµm|
|Compliance, dynamic, lateral||20 Âµm/mN|
|Stylus tip radius||r/R 8/18 Âµm|
|Equivalent stylus tip mass||0,65 mg|
|Tracking force range||1,5-3,0 g (15-20 mN)|
|Tracking force, recommended||2,0 g (20 mN)|
|Recommended for following cartridges||
FF 15 XE Mkll