for SHURE NEEDLE N-11
• "DEX" =.2 X .7 Diamond Elliptical tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• .75 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
• Replaces: SHURE N11 needle (found under many private labels)
• Used In: SHURE SPS-1 (private label) cartridge
• Original needle color is usually: BROWN
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with SHURE cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was also likely to have been selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the SHURE cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• SHURE NEEDLES N-11 N-ll Nll N11
• SHURE CARTRIDGES APC-1 APC1 EA6LE-X EA6LEX HT-3 HT3 MP-1 MP1 PS-4 PS4 PRO-1 PRO1 SP-20 SP20 SPS-1 SPS1 TS-55 TS55 ZX-1E ZX1E (XLT-3)CRITERION 10005 700SX P2000 APC-1 ARC92 BR101 BU801 E1005 EAGLE EA6LE-X FORMULA1 F1 HT-3 LP928 M14NE ME103 ME109 MP-1 MRD1E OMNI PRESTIGE4 PS-4 PRM96 PRO3000 P3000 PRO-1 PROTRACK200 200 PS100 PSM95 PURIST5A 5A S400E SIGNA SOUNDPRO20 SP-20 SPS-1 SUPERPRO1 SUPER1 T5000 TRAC1 TS-55 ZX-1E