SONUS SILVER E STYLUS
Bi-radial (Elliptical) Diamond Stylus Configuration. GENUINE SONUS.
Tracking Force Range: 1-1.5 grams.
Cartridge (not included) Specs:
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz. - 22 kHz.
* Output Voltage: 5 mV per channel at 1 kHz.
* Channel Separation: Minimum 30dB at 1 kHz.
* Load Impedance: 47 kOhms.
* Inductance: 180 mH.
* Dynamic Compliance: 40 x 10-6cm/Dyne.
* Cartridge Mass: 5.5 Grams.
* Mounting: Standard 1/2" (12.7mm) Mounting Centers.
Made by SONIC Research Inc. Danbury, CT USA
From Sonus Literature:
"The SONUS silver cartridge was designed specifically to enable a wide range of discriminating audiophiles to enjoy the unique clarity and accuracy of the "Sonus Sound". It is available in two models differing only in their stylus assemblies, which are freely interchangeable between models.
The SONUS Silver is a high performance cartridge which, although not critical, will operate best in modern lightweight arms such as those found on most integrated single-play turntables, as well as the better automatic turntables. Massive, undamped arms should be avoided."