Please Note: The genuine version Shure VN35HE is obsolete and currently not available. Please check back we may get one or two in ocasionally. See related products below for possible genuine alternatives.
Ordering this part will net you an aftermarket VN35HE from our trusted source in Japan. It is a true hyperelliptical tip just like the real VN35HE was. The manufacturer has been in continuous business making needles for over 50 years. So, you can be confident, as we are, that this will do your prized V15/III series cartridge justice.
• "DHE" = Diamond HyperElliptical tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• .75 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
• Replaces: VN35HE
• Used In: SHURE V15 type III as an upgrade
• Original needle color is usually: BLACK
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with SHURE cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was also likely to have been selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the SHURE cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N964
• RECOTON 307P-999 307P999
• SHURE NEEDLES VN35HE
• SHURE CARTRIDGES V-15TYPEIII-HE V15TYPEIIIHE V-15III-HE V15IIIHE
• V15-TYPE-IIIHE V15-TYPE-IIIHE V15TYPEIIIHE
• R.SHACK NEEDLES RS651