This is a great sounding very hard to find cartridge. Comes complete with the widely acclaimed & coveted genuine D625 needle, mounting hardware, instructions, in the brand new factory sealed box.
Current stock has a silver/steel colored brush bracket.
• "DEL" =Diamond 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
• .75 - 1.5 grams tracking pressure.
• Original needle color is: BLACK
• Replaces: PICKERING D625E cartridge XV-15/625E DCF625 Dynamic Coupling Factor 625-DCF series etc.
• Equivalent to these other universal replacement #'s: Found in numerous brands.
• NOTE: This Pickering cartridge can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridge may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was more likely selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer.
This cartridge may use the following needle numbers
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N870
• FILDELITONE CARTRIDGES 256E-470 256E470
• GARRARD MODELS DDQ550 DDQ650 GT255 GT355
• PICKERING CARTRIDGES MS-330 MS330 XV15/625E XV15/625E DCF625
• PICKERING NEEDLES D-11E D11E D11-E D-11-E DIIE D-IIE DII-E D-II-E D625 D625E