Audio-Technica AT-LP60X-GM Gunmetal Turntable
you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection
long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your
system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an
excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both
33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono
preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers,
computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono
input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned
tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance.
Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves
the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the
signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more
than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™
cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the
headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male
to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and a removable hinged dust cover. It
is available in black (AT-LP60X-BK), brown/black (AT-LP60X-BW),
gunmetal/black (AT-LP60X-GM), and red/black (AT-LP60X-RD).
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover