The Audio Technica AT120E/II' with its bonded tip is discontinued. Just one left at press time on special closeout.
With its superior nude (natural) tip, the AT120E/T is now available again. See related products below. Both cartridges are flexible in that either can be equipped with any "208" type needle in the future.
If you need a headshell, the AT120E/T is also available pre-mounted on your choice of a black or silver headshell, creating a 'plug n spin' kit.
Specifications: Audio Technica AT120E/II Phono Cartridge w/ ATN-120E/II needle
- Frequency Response: 15-25,000Hz
- Stylus: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Jointed (bonded) Elliptical Diamond tip (ATN120E/II)
- Cantilever: Thin wall tube (NOT for DJ use)
- Tracking Force: 1.0 - 1.8 grams
- Output Level: 5.0mV @ 5cm/sec. @ 1Khz
- Frequency Range: 15 - 25Khz
- Load Impedance: 47K ohm
- Load Capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Channel Balance: 1.0 dB
- Channel Separation: 29dB @ 1Khz & 20dB @ 10Khz
- Cartridge Weight: 6.5 grams