The Audio Technica ATN-155LC is now obsolete, any 208 type needle below will fit/work.
scroll down to 'Related Items' below.
• "DEX" =Diamond "Linear Contact" top of the line tip replacement needle.
• .8 - 1.8 grams tracking pressure.
• "Linear Contact" needles have more efficient contact with surface of the record than both conical and elliptical tips. This will provide significantly increased life of both your needle and records; provided that you reduce the track to take full advantage of the more accurate needle in the groove fit. Also you will experience the most complete frequency response possible.
• Original needle color is usually: BLACK
• AUDIO TECHNICA CARTRIDGES AT-155LC AT155LC AT-155LC/U AT155LC/U
• AUDIO TECHNICA NEEDLES ATN-155LC ATN155LC ATP-N4 ATPN4 ATP-N5E ATPN5E ATP-N6E ATPN6E LINEAR CONTACT
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N1692 N1693
• EVG NEEDLES 2313D PM2302DQ
• FILDELITONE CARTRIDGES 163E-841 163E841
• HITACHI MODELS MT-13 MT13
• HITACHI NEEDLES ST-17 ST17