Turntable AudioPhile Headshell
Uniquely equipped with extra long cartridge screw slots for maximum compatibility, the total weight as installed
including the wireset leads, fingerlift, two screws, two nuts and two
washers is 15 grams, excluding cartridge. This machined headshell is equipped with extremely high quality
silver-litz wireleads, gold barrel pins and silver plated sockets for your cartridge and so will provide years of maximum sound quality.
NOTE: While this headshell works great, we feel the factory left in a few small nicks here and there. As such, during our initial offering, we are passing a great deal to you.
- True "audiophile" quality for superior fit function.
- CNC (Computer Numerical Controlled) precisely machined from a single block of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Other standard aluminum headshells are die cast aluminum.
- Furukawa of Japan 5N Pure Silver litz wire wireset. Each of the 4 cables has seven strands of 0.1mm diameter 99.999+% pure
soft annealed silver wires.
- Extra long mounting slots for maximum cartridge installation flexibility.
- Cable Insulation: High end teflon insulation gives a superior air dielectric for maximum EMI/RFI rejection and low capacitance.
- Cable sockets are silver plated phosphor copper.
it will fit any turntable with a 'S' (SME/JEI type)shaped tonearm. It
requires an empty socket at the front end of the tonearm.
Your socket must be .300 inches in diameter, have a notch in the top for
the headshell alignment pin and have four contact in the socket in a
square pattern as well as a rotating locking on the tonearm to hold this
headshell in place.
If you have a single set screw on the tonearm that holds a headshell in place, then this is not the headshell for you.