DATE2 Type Needle for Pickering V15/ATE cartridges
0.4 x 0.8mil was for V-15 series FLUXVALVE™ V-15/ATE-4
Shipping Aftermarket copy 0.3 x 0.7 mil
2 - 5 grams tracking pressure.
• "modern" lower tracking pressure not recommended with copy stylus as
this needle is almost always found on older players with heavier mass
tonearms/mechanisms that are not compatible with low tracking pressures.
• all "604" type needles will have NO BRUSH (no holes on side for brush)
• T= needle for single play automatics that don't play more than one record at a time.
• Elliptical needles have more efficient contact with the surface of the record than a conical tip.
• Original needle color is usually: GREY
PICKERING DATE2 aka "D ATE 2" & "DATE-2"
PICKERING DATE4 aka "D ATE 4" & "DATE-4"
• Used In: All V-15 series Pickering cartridges.
• Equivalent to these other universal replacement #'s: N849-ED 929D A411D SP654D etc.
• ASTATIC NEEDLE N849
• FIDELITONE NEEDLE A717
• PICKERING NEEDLES D-3E D3E D-5E D5E D1500/ATE2 DATE2 DATE4 DATE-2 DATE-4 V-15/ATE-2 V-15/ATE-4 pat. no. 3,297,831
• TRANSCRIBER NEEDLES PS507 PS539
• RADIO SHACK NEEDLE RS507
• RADIO SHACK NEEDLE 42-2485 OEM PICKERING DATE4 in a Radio Shack package
• FIDELITONE CARTRIDGES 852P-999 852P999 A411
• PICKERING CARTRIDGES SS-1300 SS1300 55E 790-E 790E ALPHA-1 ALPHA1 MS-110 MS110 PPO-1 PPO1 SIGSERIES 1 SS-1300/45 SS1300/45 SS-1300/65 SS1300/65 ST-300 ST300 V15/ATE-1 V15/ATE1 V15/ATE-2 V15/ATE2 V15/ATE-G V15/ATEG VE-15 VE15 VE-15-C VE15C VE-15-H2B VE15H2B VE-15-H2D VE15H2D XL-2900WE XL2900WE
• NOTE: Because this needle is
designed for use specifically with Pickering cartridges, it can be found
in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this
needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was
more likely selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold
without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge
supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched
primarily to the cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.