Deluxe Record Cleaning Cloth
How fun would it be if you could get a record cleaning cloth made of a similar type of lint free directional fiber material that is used in most if not all of the major record cleaning brushes ever marketed but not have to pay for the handle, the foam, and labor to put it all together? Well, now you can. We have applied our decades of industry experience to carefully select this high quality directional velvet. We purchased it in bulk, and instead of wrapping it around some foam and gluing it to a plastic or wooden handle and charging you $30, we decided to offer just the cloth directly to you at a huge savings. After all, it's really just the cloth you need, right?
Just spray the record cleaner of your choice on the soft side of this cloth and apply it in a circular motion around the record. For the best results, make sure to run your finger over the direction fibers of the cloth 1st so you know which way to hold the cloth as you apply it to the record. You want the directional fibers to be oriented so as to "reach down into" the grooves of the record. As with most velvet, microfiber or velour fabrics, you will be able to see and feel the direction of the micro fibers when you run your finger across the surface.
- For "in between" light cleanings just use it dry.
- Hold it directly in your hand like a regular cloth, or,
- Wrap it around a sponge to make your own "brush" type cleaning tool.
- See related items below for suggested cleaner companion products.
- Size is guaranteed to be at least 8.5 inches (21.6cm) square.
- Exceptionally low lint content.
- Optionally follow use with our carbon brush to remove any remaining static from the record.