Nagaoka MP-500H phonograph cartridge + Headshell
The Nagaoka MP-500H phonograph cartridge offers the highest musical and creative expression of the new MP series. It expertly extracts and reproduces with vivid, colorful and dimensional clarity what others miss. Meet our little friend - the Nagaoka MP-500 phonograph cartridge - the master of the grooves.
Exclusive super rigid body for ultra low resonance and superb fidelity.
Superfine polished line contact diamond stylus.
Powerful samarium cobalt magnet.
Low-mass, high strength boron cantilever.
Carbon fiber reinforced plastic shoe.
Anti-Ferro magnetic permalloy shield casting
Owner's manual PDF
- Output voltage: 3mV
- Frequency response: 20 to 25,000Hz
- Channel separation: 27dB
- Channel balance: 1.0dB or less
- Load resistance: 47K ohms
- Cantilever: boron
- Stylus tip: super fine line contact, diamond
- Stylus pressure: 1.3 to 1.8g
- Cartridge weight: 8g
- Headshell weight: 13.5g
- Replacement stylus: JN-P500