PLEASE NOTE: You will receive the genuine ATN-125LC Audio-Technica needle as pictured above.
CLICK HERE for entry-level & aftermarket low-cost alternatives. Or scroll down to 'Related Items' below.
• "DEL" =Diamond LINEAR CONTACT bonded-tip needle for use at 16, 33 or 45 speeds. NOT for 78 rpm speed.
Linear Contact, which is similar to Micro-line, MicroLine or Micro-Linear Contact type tips, has a shape that touches a surface area which is very close in shape to the original cutter needle that made the groove in the master disc used to press your record. This more accurate surface area means that less tracking force is required, resulting in less wear n tear and increased life of the needle and your records. It also means that more music can be 'lifted' out of the groove so to speak since this needle can touch areas that a conical or elliptical tip cannot even reach!
• 1 - 1.8 grams tracking pressure.
• "Linear Contact" needles have more efficient contact with surface of the record than both conical and elliptical tips.
• Original needle color is usually: CREAM
• AUDIO TECHNICA CARTRIDGES AT-125LC AT125LC AT-125LC AT125LC
• AUDIO TECHNICA NEEDLES ATN-125LC ATN125LC LINEAR CONTACT
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N1694 N1695
• EVG NEEDLES PM2303DQ
• FILDELITONE CARTRIDGES 164P-842 164P842
• RECOTON 164P-951 164P951