Make sure to checkout our all new SAS upgrade
for this needle.
• Elliptical needles have more efficient contact with the surface of the record than a conical tip.
• Directly Replaces: VN15E
• Upgrades long obsolete Shure VN7 spherical stylus.
• Used In: V15 type II Cartridge
• Original needle color is usually: BLACK
NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with SHURE cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was also likely to have been selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the SHURE cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.
• FILDELITONE CARTRIDGES 30GE-549 30GE549 306P-999 306P999 306S-855 306S855
CAN BE USED IN
• SHURE CARTRIDGES V15-TYPE-II V15-TYPE-II-IMP V15-TYPE-II V15-TYPE-II-IMP V15-HR-P etc.
OTHER NEEDLES PS615 PS616 PS624
• RADIO SHACK, REALISTIC NEEDLES RS615 RS616 RS624
• ELECTRO-VOICE # PM3145D
• FIDELITONE NEEDLES A549 A550
• RECOTON SP724D
• SHURE NEEDLES VN15E VN-15E VN15-HR-P etc.
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N660 N668 N946