VN35E Type Stylus for Shure V15 type III
• "DE" = .2 X .7 Diamond Elliptical tip needle OEM SHURE VN35E (obsolete)
• "DE-copy" = .3 X .7 Diamond Elliptical tip needle high quality BLISS™ brand replacement made in Japan.
• "DE-others" = .4 X .7 Diamond Elliptical tip needle we won't carry the swiss made sub-$20 el cheapo.
While VN35E copies can be found elsewhere for around $15, this is just not a good idea for your Shure V-15 cartridge. Your V-15 is literally thee industry standard and has been for decades. Why would you want to thoroughly retard it's excellent abilities by installing such a low-end solution?
If you are the original purchaser of your V-15, our BLISS Needles™ solution from Japan will faithfully restore your Shure V15 type III to similar levels it had when it was equipped with the now obsolete Shure VN35E. If you don't mind having lower output quality than when new, the $15 cheapie will also fit and make noise but we refuse to carry it here.
May be found in:
• BIC 1000G 918MP/4 918MPC/4
• DUAL MODELS CS721 TK135 TK136
• SHURE CARTRIDGESV15-TYPE-III V15TYPEIII V-15TYPEIII-G V15TYPEIIIG V-15III-G V15IIIG
• DUAL NEEDLES DN-352 DN352
• ASTATIC NEEDLES N638
• FILDELITONE CARTRIDGES 307E-603 307E603 307P-999 307P999 307S-856 307S856
• FIDELITONE NEEDLES A603
• MARANTZ NEEDLES 6170
• RADIO SHACK NEEDLES RS626
• RECOTON 307E-792 307E792 SP792
• SHURE NEEDLES VN-35E
• TRANSCRIBER NEEDLES PS626
• NOTE: Because this needle is designed for use specifically with SHURE cartridges, it can be found in numerous brands of turntables. In some cases the cartridges for this needle may be original equipment supplied with a new turntable, but was also likely to have been selected at time of sale to complete a turntable sold without a cartridge or later as an upgrade to the original cartridge supplied by the turntable manufacturer. This needle should be matched primarily to the SHURE cartridge type not necessarily the turntable.