BLISS™ Crossover Needle for Obsolete Shure N-WHLB Stylus
Breath new life into your Shure Whitelabel cartridge!
Only available at turntableneedles, BLISS is excited to offer a new stylus with a new exclusive look for the Whitelabel body that has been professionally laboratory tested with added features for your continued WHITELABEL enjoyment. So dust off your your Shure WHLB cartridge and saddle it up with a BLISS stylus for a new era of renewed life for this beloved DJ cartridge.
About the Cartridge:
The Shure Whitelabel cartridge was a truly revolutionary piece of DJ technology. It was an optimal choice for Digital DJs, providing SUPERb tracking of time-coded records, and minimal sonic coloration when mixing between digital files and analog records.
Tailored for the club environment, the Whitelabel featured sonic characteristics including solid drop bass, flat mids, and accented highs. With a sleek and ergonomic design, the cartridge additionally delivered higher trackability, lower tone-arm resonance, and better skip resistance. It also includes an adjustable stylus overhang, reliable electrical contact, and improved stylus visibility. While the cartridge is indeed out of production, the body itself never wears out and so can last virtually forever....with a new needle from time to time.
BLISS™ N-WHLB Features developed, added or confirmed on each individual stylus:
- Same Highly Polished Spherical Diamond Tip - Spherical = DJ/turntablists #1 choice.
- New brighter neon green glow cantilever for better black light visibility than Shure's neon orange choice.
- NEW! BLISS™ EXCLUSIVE Crash bumper for maximum cantilever protection under the harshest use.
- Same output voltage levels as Shure OEM specs.
- Same 2 grams nominal tracking weight for continued lesser wear as compared to 3+ grams on many DJ needlz
- New look/color. Matches Whitelabel cartridge body so the neon-glow cantilever stands out perfectly under UV light.
- Extensively tested/upgraded at the BLISS laboratory USA by our senior electronics technician.
- Same tracking stiction at 2 grams both forwards and backwards for error free mixing and scratching every time.
- Improvements are developed and tested in USA of global components
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against factory defect - excludes vinyl replacement. Warranty void if customer bends cantilever.
- Also tested in reverse for maximum trackability in both directions to ensure you get the same or better performance when compared to the original Shure stylus. Start your anti-skate setting at 1 gram and go down from there if you will be back cueing etc.
- Only about half of the needles we test can make it past these rigorous tests to become a BLISS™ N-WHLB available exclusively at TurntableNeedles.com