Ortofon 2M Mono Special Edition cartridge is specifically created as a tribute to the Mono Beatles albums Set.
The Beatles have an important place in many music lovers’ hearts and Ortofon is honoured to ensure high quality, modern replay from the new Mono Box Set.
- The cartridge body manufactured from Lexan DMX Piano White, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
- A special upgraded engine which provides a high level of sonic accuracy.
- Split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire that enhances the details in the reproduction of the sound. The split pole pins enables moving magnet cartridges to have a flat frequency response as with a moving coil cartridge.
- r/R 6/50µm Nude Shibata stylus - the same diamond as on the acclaimed MC Jubilee, 2M Black and Cadenza Black cartridges. Nude Shibata's slim, highly polished profile allows an exceedingly wide contact area to the groove walls and ensures notably detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information.
- Strapped output delivers the same output signal from both sets of pole pins. This effectively eliminates the need for mono-specific equipment, making it possible to enjoy true mono reproduction on any stereo playback system.
- The cartridge body has been streamlined to provide easy mounting and alignment. 2M Mono SE provides excellent compatibility in an assortment of playback systems and with a wide variety of phono preamps.